Workshops specifically for Teachers, Academics, SciCom Professionals
Fun, dynamic and highly applicable workshops to communicate your subject with passion...!
Customisable and adaptable to suit all levels, subject areas and experiences.
Work in depth 1:1 or book an unforgettable workshop experience for all.
Communicate with Impact
Craft your Presentation
Build your Show
Boost your Presence
Engage your Audiences
Mathmagics for Teachers
Bring Shakespeare to Life
David is happy to work on all presentations: existing, future... and potential...!
David's extensive experience running inspirational trainings and coaching executives globally in
Personal Presence, Leadership Presence and
transfers superbly to the classroom and lecture theatre.
Wonderfully supportive and with extensive experience himself teaching in a wide variety of schools, David is superbly equipped to work with teachers and lecturers at all levels.
With his background in both Science and The Arts he may well be familiar with aspects of your subject areas too..!
“I’ve been teaching for fifteen years and that was the Best Maths Presentation I’ve ever seen. A superb teacher-training event!”
"Great fun and very useful!"
"The evaluations were excellent."
Clients have included...
@Bristol (We the Curious),
Bucks Learning Trust (Triple Science Conference),
Havering Education Services (Primary Maths Conference)
BIG - the STEM Communicators Network
“Thank you so much for such a fabulous session on Monday. We all found so it incredibly useful and your tips and techniques are already passing into every day parlance. There have been loads of really positive comments about your session from the team – you really are a master of what you do. Thank you for sharing it with us.”
— Katy Nehammer, Informal Learning Manager, At-Bristol
From David's "Communicating with Impact” workshop for Cornwall Learning’s "Talk for Learning" Conference...
From the Organiser:
“I was really pleased and the evaluations were excellent”
— Wendy Delf, Lead Consultant for English and Drama,
From the Teachers:
(from secondary and primary teachers of all subject areas)
• Enjoyable and participation enabled me to learn how to improve my communication. Thanks!
• Great fun and very useful!
• Great fun
• Great to be active after lunch – useful, practical and fun!
• Learnt a lot
• Fantastic, engaging – and confidence enhancing in an area where I wouldn’t necessary anticipate this!
• Real eye-opener – very stimulating
• Good fun and interactive
• Very interesting – took me totally out of my comfort zone.
• Fun and practical
• Wow outside my comfort zone
• A little out of my comfort zone – allowed me to think about delivery.
• Very engaging and fun!
• Brilliant! Going back to video staff!
• Very useful, enthusiastic, lots of examples
• Practical useful techniques
• Great fun! Useful for staff training
• So useful – and so necessary – we need to do this more with our student teachers
• Great fun and thought provoking. My communication skills actually improved in this section